Registration closes April 14!
Limited Edition Play Mat
First place of each pod will receive a limited edition Artificery play mat you can’t get anywhere else!
Spirit of Rebellion Boosters
Top 4 of each pod will draft boosters – a full pod of at least 16 players will receive 8 boosters to draft
the amount of boosters will vary by pod size
Alt Art Promo Card
EVERY player who participates in the entire tournament will receive a limited edition Artificery alt-art promo card
- Players will be separated into self-contained pods of 16 – 20 participants, varying depending on attendance
- Players will compete over the course of 4 rounds, with each round having a 40 minute timer for play
- At the end of each round, tie-breakers will be determined by the official Fantasy Flight Games organized play rules
- There will be a small 5 to 10 minute period in between rounds to announce new pairings and send players off to compete in the next round
- At the end of four rounds, a top 4 for each pod will be determined based on score and strength of schedule
- In the case of awkward ties, players may be asked to participate in an additional tie-breaker round to determine a clear top 4
- In a situation where we have an odd amount of participants, a tournament organizer may play and compete
Check-in will occur between 9:45am PT and 10:00am PT, and we will begin promptly at 10:10am to ensure everything runs smoothly and according to schedule. Those players who don’t show up by the 10:10 cut-off will be dropped from the tournament. Please be respectful of your fellow players’ time and arrive on schedule so that we can get everything underway as soon as possible and roll some dice!
The four rounds will take approximately 3-4 hours to complete depending on tiebreakers and various issues.
Tournament sign-ups will end at approximately 4pm PST on April 14th to allot the tournament organizers enough time to set up pods and determine prizes.
A rough schedule will be as follows:
|9:45 – 10:10||sign-in|
|10:10 – 10:20||announcements and round 1 pairings|
|10:20 – 11:00||round 1|
|11:00 – 11:10||tiebreakers and round 2 pairings|
|11:10 – 11:50||round 2|
|11:50 – 12:00||tiebreakers and round 3 pairings|
|12:00 – 12:40||round 3|
|12:40 – 12:50||tiebreakers and round 4 pairings|
|12:50 – 1:30||round 4|
|1:30 – 1:45||tiebreakers, announcement of winners, housekeeping|
The prize boosters will be opened live on Twitch which will be scheduled once Artificery receives our supply of Spirit of Rebellion. Each pod will receive an equal (as possible) amount of legendaries and chase rares. Legendaries, rares and uncommons will be drafted and assigned randomly to each pod. Commons will not be drafted and instead be assigned randomly and equally to each player.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the format of the tournament or issues that might occur the day of, please @ or PM Lasci on the Artificery Discord channel, as Pearl Yeti, who I hear is ripped, is taking a break from organization for this particular event.